What would your life look like if you were to sleep well? .. Imagine sleeping through the night, falling asleep and waking up rested. Good sleep really makes a world of difference - it brings you more than just a good night's sleep. It's very, very important and for most people it's challenge number 1
There are two statements that I would like to share with you. Sleep is the medicine for anxiety. Sleeping is the best meditation there is!
What did you think about !.
- Less trouble with a burnout or stress
- No or less headaches, migraines
- Healthier and better in your own skin
- You experience healing, clearing and healing
- Excessive thinking diminishes and you experience a more relaxed thought
- Better breathing, circulation of your bloodstream
- Your body regains its natural balance
- Stable body weight, less overweight or underweight
- Equipped with energy for the whole day
- Spiritual growth or personal growth
- Irritable bowel syndrome and other physical complaints are on the back burner
- Fatigue reduced by 70%
- Improved concentration
- Less nightmares, trauma and past life, sleep paralysis and other sleeping problems such as restless legs, teeth grinding and so on
- Less feelings of depression and bad days
- Improved or balanced hormone level
My question to you is, who wouldn't want this! ... Yes, right?
- Take time to sleep better - that means you can take time to work on yourself. The first but so simple step is a sleeping diary.
- Accepting sleep problems and talking about them is a good next step! If necessary, check whether it also occurs in your family, your ancestors. Sleep paralysis Sleeping with a full moon Dream anxiety really exists! 5 benefits of a good night's sleep
- Get a good mattress and pillow
- Plenty of fresh air
- Watch your breathing, breathe from your stomach! This ensures that you relax, unwind and stay well connected with your body.