This blog is especially for all women, moms, mommy dads, mom aunts, daddy moms and so on. Dreams, visions, daydreams are not only connected with the woman during Mother's Day, but also with the primal urge, pregnancy, mother earth and everything connected with it.
It is not so much about the woman but rather about the feeling, the energy and the nurturing aspect of life.
Mother's Daydreams reflect the energy connection (soul connection) between mother/ father / aunt / uncle / guardian and child and so on.
Mother's Daydreaming is connected with the pure feminine energy - regardless of your outward appearance and / or how you feel and / or how you want to present to the outside world.
It touches the womb of life; from your soul energy. In other words, dreaming on Mother's Day has a connection with your purest self and everything and everyone involved.
Dreams and sleep have a connection with your family, your history, your roots, your family tree from the feminine nurturing energy.
There are many subjects that pass you by in the dream and vision world, you can think of like-minded and twin souls, soul mates, but also unborn or stilborn souls (baby) that appear to you in your dream world. Whether or not to make known that it is connected to you as to help and support you on your soul journey. regardless of your external appearance male or female, trans and / or fill in yourself.
A list of dream theme topics during the Mother's Day energy moment!
- Deceased lover, grandmother, grandfather, father, mother, great-grandparents and so on
- Sex and fertility
- Self love, love, passion and affection
- History and Mother Earth, Gaia and Eros (Uranos and Gaea) and / or Ostara
- Young animals
- Eat eggs, sperm but also eggs
- Slide, tunnel, swimming pool
- Fire, Water, Air, Earth
- Kitchen, cooking and housekeeping
- Babies, children, grandchildren
- Sea, shells, water and pearls
- Witches, Magic, Faith of Nature and so on
- House, home + vacation moment
- Peace, balance and conviviality
- Elemental beings and different dimensions
- Karma and Family History
- Trees, flowers and plants
- Twin souls, soul mates, soul group
- Past life, memories and / or old trauma
- Lemuria. Atlantis, Maya, Camelot
Mother's Day energy dreams reflect the nurturing qualities, the balance between work and private life, balance between give and take, creative, intuition and making decisions (Yin and Yang). But also the relationship with your own mother / guardian / grandmother, this can be in the present but also in the past and / or even from a previous life.
Your dreams don't have to be any different with and around Mother's Day; it is often an energy vibration that is clearly present here. For some people, it is a perfect time to heal and heal on a soul level when it comes to Mother energy and relationships related to a woman or feminine traits.