We've all had them, some people more than others but I'm sure you remember a nightmare! Because nightmares can have such an impact, you often panic or worry about anything and everything; maybe add all sorts of things that aren't important at all.
You need nightmares to grow and develop - without nightmares no processing, overcoming, inner look into yourself (your soul), your source, your base and/or your intuition and your heart.
In fact, a nightmare can create fear of sleep or even trauma for scary dreams and nightmares. The fear conquers and paralyzes everything, the fear blocks you and prevents you from taking any more steps in life. But dear dreamer, nightmare haveer, this is not the feeling you are supposed to experience; during the nightmare you make very big leaps forward in your life, your situation and especially your soul frees itself from everything that is no longer needed.
"Your nightmares are the hidden blessings even if you can't imagine it now", but later on you see the puzzle pieces come together and your nightmare has helped a lot with this.
There are many people who have suffered an (unconscious) trauma in any form that has a connection with a nightmare experience. There are also examples of people who no longer dare to sleep or even turn the bedroom completely upside down because there may be negative energy or external influences. And of course it could be (the chances are slim) but in general nightmares are related to yourself and your own fears.
Nightmares are a reflection of your daily life (your soul experiences) nothing more nothing less!
- "The definition of nightmares are not a harbinger of something unwanted or very negative energy"
- In all the years that I work with dreams, visions, daydreams, it is very rare that a nightmare is a negative energy prediction etc.
Embrace your nightmares because it brings you a life lesson.
A soul lesson; personal growth and dissolving karma. We need nightmares to grow and develop in life. They are very important to you; in fact, if you are, for example, spiritual or hypersensitive, the chance is much greater that you have conscious nightmares than if you are still at the beginning of your spiritual development or hypersensitive development.
Nightmares have a purpose, they are for clearing up, cleaning and giving everything a place in your life. What is a nightmare for one person is the most normal thing in the world for another. You cannot compare or pigeonhole nightmares.
The nightmare has a deep emotional energy that is personally experienced by the nightmare possessor and other people cannot feel, experience or understand this a little bit. What's going on in your head can turn into a nightmare, if you let it of course.
How to deal better with nightmares in simple simple steps.
- Know that nightmares are a reflection of your daily life, they expose a feeling, emotion, your soul experience that is related to yourself.
- Your soul speaks while sleeping! You open yourself to awareness, you process it, give it a place and so on.
Depression, Burn-out, Stress, fear and sadness, past lives etc. are directly and indirectly linked to nightmares; because you are not feeling well as a soul - so keep this in mind!
Nightmares are rarely or almost never about something that has nothing to do with you, or that has not yet happened. Nightmares are a reflection of your daily life experiences nothing more and nothing less. In other words, what you encountered during the day will surface in your dreams and in this case your nightmares. It is your fear, your deepest hidden experiences that consciously surface for you to process.
- Don't go to bed emotionally, don't go to bed crying, don't go to bed if you're still in the middle of an argument or if you're still angry, etc.
- End the day on a good note! relax and unwind and then go to sleep. In other words, nightmares arise or are experienced worse if you also take the energy with you to bed!
Make sure you have fresh air in your bedroom, also clean your bedroom energetically regularly; for example by burning sage or depositing crystals. Look at the moon, the sun, the setting stars and connect with the natural bodily cycle of life - including that of the planet, animals and sky and so on.
- When you wake up from a nightmare, you do nothing, but focus on your breathing!
- Lie down don't go out, try not to panic.
- By focusing on your breathing you relax and you come back to a better awareness.
- So Breathe in Breathe out and listen to your heart rhythm and feel it drop.
- Learn to anchor yourself "See from your belly chakra (your navel) a beautiful pure silver cord flowing".
- Visualize it as if it were connected to that which gives you a wonderful warm feeling.
- It doesn't matter what it is (memory, animal, tree) provided it is something that is strong and preferably that is connected to at least one of the elements. Earth, fire, water or air.
- The more elements are connected to it, the stronger the anchoring is.
- If you're calmer, you'd better analyze everything that happened!
- Then write your nightmare on a piece of paper, dream diary, etc.
- Above all, write down what you have felt and experienced, what you have experienced.
- Write off the energy of the nightmare, with every word you write you release it and give it to the universe so they can work with it for you.
- You can of course also think of dream meditation, or be quiet so that you can give it a place.
- The most important thing is that you acknowledge it, because you are not the only one who suffers from nightmares.
- This is the most important thing to do now!
- Know that the nightmare is a life lesson, soul lesson, personal growth, development, handling of karma etc.
- Don't go to sleep worrying anymore - don't get caught up in the energy that the nightmare carried with it, try to go back to sleep peacefully.
- Focus on your breathing, focus on your heart and tell yourself that the old energy is gone, that everything is flowing well and pure again.
- It is above all the acceptance and embracing of your deepest fears and emotions.
- Relax and unwind and feel the energy change and turn positive.
- Picture it, picture yourself in a beautiful nice dream, picture that what you always wanted.
Put the energy of your sleep differently and you will see that you sleep well
- If you stay calm, stay relaxed, nightmares are easier to process and you wake up calmer, with more energy, etc.
- Stay close to yourself, stay in bed, don't get out, don't make it bigger than it is, you don't have to hide it but just be honest with yourself....
- Write down your experiences in a sleep diary, tuning diary or dream diary
- Embrace your nightmares, even if it is difficult but they are there for a reason; they are there to help you let go and process everything.
- They confront you with your own behavior and they make you aware of everything that is going on in life.